Re: 50W Amp - Photo of T2 Installed

The only photo of the assembled board shows a side view and not details of how the leads are routed. What I would call the top leads is pretty straight forward as long as you get the right lead in the same hole. The way the toroid the bottom leads cross from nearly the same point as the top leads to the opposite side of the toroid. If that's how it is then I'll continue on. It doesn't look right from a board design perspective and that makes me question what I've done.

I would ask anyone to disassemble their amp just for this.
NE5U

Mike