Re: QCX challenge on monday 24.2.2020

Peter GM0EUL

Two contacts at 1300, Erich EA8/HB9FIH for 3 points and Kreso 9A6RHJ running 100 watts to a horizontal quad.  I'll be back on 40m for the 1900 with a mix of QRP and QRO for qcx challenge and CWops practice.  Plan is to use my QCX40 and switch my amp in and out as appropriate.
73
Peter GM0EUL

CWops 1899. FISTS 18888, SKCC 16307, GQRP 15056

On Mon, 24 Feb 2020 at 14:31, Hans Summers <hans.summers@...> wrote:
Hi all

I suddenly remembered at 3:50pm local time I still had to rush to the lost office with 3-days worth of QRP Labs packages to send out! Anyway I was back and on air by about 4:10pm with my QCX-40.

A lot of noise and not a lot of signals. A few ghosts but we didn't get as far as getting each others callsigns well enough.

Sveto YT1LS was the only station worked, but he was non-QRP non-QCX.

See you at 1900Z... 40m

73 Hans G0UPL

On Mon, Feb 24, 2020, 17:24 Gerald Ball via Groups.Io <gerryball2=talktalk.net@groups.io> wrote:

Hi All

Also worked EA8/HB9FIH not too sure if Erich was responding to my call or if I called over him because his signal was lost in qrn. very bad electrical noise and static here today. Will try 40m tonight.

73 Gerry G4OJF

--
gerry