From: "Steve in Okinawa" <sfab43@...>
Sent: 2/13/2020 2:54:06 PM
Subject: Re: [QRPLabs] QlG1 3d Printed case #case #gps #enclosure #qlg1

Jim, while you are at the redesign, may I suggest that your and other cases provide a suitable area for mounting a small portable paddle? I recently modified all my portable rigs so there is a blank space of 2 sq.in. or so perpendicular to the base or nearly so. I then modified my favorite paddle for quick change mounting, by means of magnets in my setup. Life in the field should be a bit simpler now. JS6TMW