Re: Clock Day of Week Incorrect #clock #firmware

KEN G4APB

Hans software is converting it to feet.....This where I am seeing the conflict. Surely the feet and metres conversions should tie up for almost identical systems at any one moment in time? (1 clock is running as a 2 line display, the other as a 4 line display). At the moment I am seeing a variable discrepancy of approx 60 to 100 feet between the two.

Just to confuse matters further, my U3S running on the earlier gps model is showing -ve 10 metres with some variation!!!
My true asl is around 20 metres/60 feet using mk1 eyeball and a river in the distance.

hmmmm...73 Ken g4apbĀ