Re: Clock Day of Week Incorrect #clock #firmware

KEN G4APB

Hi all, I have two clocks running, both with 1.03b firmware. Currently, both still showing wrong day of week but one is set to show altitude in feet, one set for altitude in metres. Both run from separate qlg1 gps units that are side by side. BUT, the altitude in FEET is showing ‘0’ on average while the one in METRES is showing ‘18’ on average. Both levels jump around a bit by several feet or metres, but the two measurements don’t agree.
I can’t remember this being a problem before the day of week error showed up. Has anyone else stopped this?

73 Ken G4apb