Re: No output, Reason to worry #qcx #40m

KI7MWA

I have meant no disrespect to those who suggested, early on, a Factory Reset.  Having (seemingly) exhausted all options other than replacing some difficult-to-replace parts, I have executed a factory reset and...wonder of wonders, miracle of miracles...I now have 3.75W output at the end of the band pass filter.

It has been, all things considered, a fine learning experience.  Of course, it would be interesting to know how things got bollocksed-up in the first place.  I gather, based on the success of factory reset, that CLK2 got disabled at some point, or an enable signal that should have been sent was not being sent...what was it, random cosmic rays altering some bit in the software?  Or was it me?