Re: No output, Reason to worry #qcx #40m

George Korper

Thanks. Take a close look for solder bridges on top and bottom of board. It's tough if you don't have spare parts,  that
has been a problem for me in Mexico so I hope it isn't a component. Solder pads are very close together and on a cursory scan I eventually spotted one pad that was really two I had bridged.
I recently soldered a component and the solder went down the leg and bridged the board on the component side!

It ain't easy but you will see something
🤓
As for skill at this, my company sent me to China to a factory where there are woman who can assemble 12 radios probably in a day ( hi hi). And they are cute and cheerful! I don't recall them boasting.

On Fri, Jan 31, 2020, 9:12 PM KI7MWA via Groups.Io <entilleser=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
George - I'm working on it...