Re: MSF or DCF clock module instead of GPS

KEN G4APB

Thanks Hans, but I think we are looking for a non-gps based timing system in this case. My qlg1 is switched off when the U3 is off, whereas the RTC module I have has is own backup battery, supposed to run for years. I appreciate I would need the nmea feed though.
while on this subject, any chance of adding to your wish list an option to call the CAL sequence As required rather than have to wait until the transmit sequenses have completed please? My u3s dont get the clock right until a complete and incorrect time sequence as completed, in my case 16x2 minute cycles.
73 Ken