Re: Anyone have a dead QCX with a good receiver?

Jim Manley

Many thousands sold per year ... just wait until the QSX hits the street ... the total number of views for the QSX page is now over 1.1 MILLION!!!  OK, that's not views by unique visitors, and half of the views have probably been by me because I check the page every time someone mistypes QSX in a post/message, to make sure I didn't miss an announcement, but, still ...

Jim  KJ7JHE
Lame Deer High School Amateur Radio Club  KJ7JKU

On Wed, Jan 8, 2020 at 9:52 AM ajparent1/KB1GMX <kb1gmx@...> wrote:

From what I know literally many thousands are sold per year.  Last announcement last year
the number of units crossed 8000.  Unlikely to be in the same lot.