Re: Scanning feature for QCX

R. Tyson

Hi,
As pointed out in another post I doubt there is sufficient memory left. The radio has a remarkable set of facilities and Hans has done a brilliant job on it.

Someone suggested that the software should be open source... that would enable others to produce cloned versions of Hans' work - in effect he does the work and someone else steals it and profits from it.

Tuning up and own the band is good exercise - I remember when we had to get out of our chair and walk across the room to change T.V. channels and there were only 2 or 3 of them.

The facilities available from these little radios is amazing but there is not the infinite capacity to keep adding stuff from "wish lists".

Reg              G4NFR