Re: Scanning feature for QCX

Gregg Myers

You could just monitor a WebSDR station near your QTH with a computer or tablet. Then you can literally see any new signal pop up and tune to that. If CAT control would let you change frequency (I'm not sure the capabilities of CAT yet), then the computer control could then set the QCX frequency for you.

73,
Gregg W7GRM

On Wed, Dec 18, 2019 at 5:16 AM geoff M0ORE via Groups.Io <m0ore=tiscali.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:

If the new QCX software has CAT control, then write your own software to do the scanning via the CAT control.

On 18/12/2019 09:44, Richard G4TGJ wrote:
This is why I wish the software was open source and then the community could add all these features.
Richard
G4TGJ