Re: Help with T1 voltage differences.

Albert Rowe

Hi Alan thanks for the reply, I did leave a list of all suggested voltage points the other day with the pictures I uploaded but not sure if they came up, voltages C43, 1.40v, C44 1.83v, C45, 1.71v, C46, 1.50v R2 voltage (wire end) 4.7v, board end 1.8v, Colour code Brown Black Black Red Brown checked with DVM before installation, I have checked T! Several times (each separate winding!), just discovered point 4 centre is making contact with point 2, I assume the coating is damaged somewhere. I will rewind and try again, I had to add 2 turns at point 1 end to achieve the required setting of C1, thanks again.