Re: Low pass filters

ON7DQ Luc

Richard,

You do know you can measure Inductance with your nanoVNA very well ?

I made a small "component-adapter", and use it very frequently (see picture).
It's a 4 pin header, two pins to ground, two pins to center of the SMA connector.
I also made a simple 4 pin CAL set,first two pins shorted, center pins open, and a 49,9 Ohm resistor between the last two pins.
(50 Ohm CAL shown in the picture)
The two center "hooks" are bent up slightly to measure SMD components.
Put the nanoVNA in single frequency mode on a low frequency (I use 50 kHz, but using your "working frequency", e.g. 7 MHz,  works too).
73,
Luc - ON7DQ