Re: Error medssage

Giulio Paris

Now that the first problem has been solved I have to solve another.
I have resetted the QCX 40 and after the information has been displayed it waits for me to select the band. The problem is that the rig goes into transmission immediately (I checked this with another receiver and saw that the absorbed power increases to around 6 watts) and clearly, as the manual says, the receiving part is disabled and therefore I can't do anything . I suppose that is the switch but it seems that all the connections around the Q5 are well made.
Suggestions on this problem?
Thank you