Re: Two QCX kits (80m and 40) - both with shorts on Si5351A - fixed

Nick Austen

Hi Hans
All understood and appreciated. I was obviously unlucky and hope that I am the only one :)
Just thought it could help someone else - as, although I was disheartened (still excited like a young boy when the kit is completed), the solution was quick and simple.

On the previous kit, I was initially daunted at the prospect of trying to replace the the match-head size 10-lead surface mount device - but did it twice and it was relatively easy.

Thanks again,
Nick
VK6FABE