Re: No output QCX 40 output drains show 1.6 watts in receive

Alan G4ZFQ

I went ahead and replaced Q6. No change.
George,

Replacing things blindly may not work. It is not unusual for several components to blow in the PA, replacing one component may blow it again. Voltage readings are important. Also check voltages after you remove a suspect but before you renew it.

I will try to get voltages on IC3, but I didn't see the voltages listed in the list, are they somewhere else?
http://www.qrp-labs.com/qcx/qcxtrouble.html#transmit
May I remove the LCD do get to to IC3 and still take the voltages?
Yes

The QCX was running fine.......
Quite a story:-) Settle down do it slowly. Measure voltages, remove anything suspect, measure voltages.. Report here.