Re: #qcx #firmware 1.03 release (CAT, real time clock) #qcx #firmware

Hans Summers

Hi Remi & Zoran

I will check these problems but I do not think either of them are related specifically to 1.03. The lost decoded CW text on dial change is a pre-existing thing and Remi, I think the GPS problems you mention would apply to all QCX versions. It is tested for compatibility with QLG1 but some other modules may be less successful... but I will have a look at that and see if anything can be done.

73 Hans G0UPL

On Mon, Dec 9, 2019 at 5:01 PM <zj0369@...> wrote:
Hi Hans,

Just to bring it to attention.
If Rx decode is enabled, and there is some decoded message in the second line, when frequency is tuned, decoded text is deleted until new text is updated/displayed. This happens in VFO A, VFO B and also in Split mode for the right part of the second row. This mean that decoded text is not lost, but only cleared and not restored on each dial change. Similar, decoded text is restored back also on each change of the VFO displayed, A, B or Split by using right button.
Nothing problematic, only cosmetic issues.

73, Zoran Z32ZZZ