Re: Help with relearning CW

Clive Lorton

Hi Donald,

There is a Koch method app for iPhone at apple apps.  It was free when I downloaded it. Brilliant for getting Back up to speed.

73, from Clive G8POC

On Mon, 2 Dec 2019 at 19:59, DK <donaldphilbin@...> wrote:
Dear CW ops;

Not been since the days of Marconi have I worked a CW QSO  and I am looking for a program to "re-learn" the art. I was looking at Chuck's course on his homepage
but that requires a portable CD player which I haven't owned in years and worse that that I haven't owned a portable cassette player (remember those?) for even longer.

 I do own a MacBook Pro laptop, a raspberry pi as a desktop but only my iPhone is portable. In an ideal world I would like the program on my phone so I could listen while on my walks.
Ideas?

Any help would be appreciated!

D.K. Philbin KD6TK