Re: Help with relearning CW

Ken KM4NFQ

How about a W8BH Morse Tutor?
You would have to build it yourself. There are no kits.
Check out http://w8bh.net/ [Arduino Projects > Morse Tutor]
Source Code and Gerbers are on a GitHub repository:
https://github.com/bhall66/morse-tutor
And. there is a mailing list to discuss it.
https://groups.io/g/w8bhMorseTutor
There has also been a Mega2560 'port' of the W8BH Morse Tutor:
https://github.com/muurtikaar/mega-morse-tutor

Regards,
Ken, KM4NFQ "Not Fully Qualified"
https://groups.io/g/w8bhMorseTutor

On Mon, Dec 2, 2019 at 2:59 PM DK <@DKAlchemist> wrote:

Dear CW ops;

Not been since the days of Marconi have I worked a CW QSO and I am looking for a program to "re-learn" the art. I was looking at Chuck's course on his homepage
but that requires a portable CD player which I haven't owned in years and worse that that I haven't owned a portable cassette player (remember those?) for even longer.

I do own a MacBook Pro laptop, a raspberry pi as a desktop but only my iPhone is portable. In an ideal world I would like the program on my phone so I could listen while on my walks.
Ideas?

Any help would be appreciated!

D.K. Philbin KD6TK