Help with relearning CW

DK

Dear CW ops;

Not been since the days of Marconi have I worked a CW QSO  and I am looking for a program to "re-learn" the art. I was looking at Chuck's course on his homepage
but that requires a portable CD player which I haven't owned in years and worse that that I haven't owned a portable cassette player (remember those?) for even longer.

I do own a MacBook Pro laptop, a raspberry pi as a desktop but only my iPhone is portable. In an ideal world I would like the program on my phone so I could listen while on my walks.
Ideas?

Any help would be appreciated!

D.K. Philbin KD6TK