Re: #qcx CAT control #qcx

Hans Summers

Hi Paul

CW Speed 0 thing is only in the "y" firmware; I described it first in my note about the "y" firmware. Please could you try that.

At the expense of further code space consumption I could include a CAT serial rate menu... but I assume that CAT control software has the facility to choose the baud rate. Is this not the case? The Kenwood document for TS-480 says it runs at 4800 baud!

73 Hans G0UPL

On Fri, Nov 29, 2019 at 5:31 PM Paul Harrison via Groups.Io <dj0cu=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Hans,

Regarding 9609 baud, all my Kenwood cat programs use 57600 baud.

I flashed the new firmware "z" but could not turn the keyer speed to "0"as you mentioned as an aid for tuning.

73 de Paul DJ0CU