Sent: Monday, November 25, 2019 9:14 AM
Subject: Re: [QRPLabs] CQ WW DX CW 2019

Wow!  Some mighty fast CW in the CQ WW DX CW 2019 contest!  It was hard for me to move my fingers that fast anymore, but my QCX-20 put out about 4 watts of RF into my antique 3-el tri-band Yagi got me some contacts!  With only about 2 hours of operating time from Michigan, I was able to work a page full of contacts from Hawaii, Europe, Caribbean, and south America!  Missed out on Africa; to many QRO stations calling them. Most of my success, is to the DX contest stations that have the ops and the equipment and know how to use it!  I am not a contester, just a DX-er.  I am not interested in any scoring for this one.  73, de Karl, KO8S