Re: More paddles and keys ...

Ken KM4NFQ

You are welcome Guido.

I used scrap cast brass for the posts and so forth.
You can substitute round stock or square bar to make the various posts.
My paddle weighs 3 pounds 15 and 3/4 ounces (1805 grams).
It does not move much when I am using it. ;-D

Regards,
Ken, KM4NFQ "Not Fully Qualified"
https://groups.io/g/w8bhMorseTutor

On Thu, Nov 21, 2019 at 4:09 PM Guido PE1NNZ <threeme3@...> wrote:
Hi Ken,

Many thanks for sharing this.

Think this is very impressive, and with the documentation you provided a great source of inspiration for building one.

I am quite NFQ if it comes down to building mechanical things, but I hope to make a start in building one too after having collected the materials and having gathered the right spirit of doing it.

73, Guido