Re: Failure to get a sufficiently high BPF Peak #qcx #bpf #alignment #40m

william.wallace1@...

Mr. Summers,

Thank you for the response. We are building the 40 band version. The C1 tuning trimmer does have an effect on the BPF reading so we are getting some form of electrical connectivity through T1. Also, when performing the transition from "8.7 Peak BPF" to "8.8 I-Q Bal" we get a significant drop in the volume. This is leading me to believe that we have either a missed number of turns in T1 or, our turns are sloppy. We do have some instances of overlapping loops and kinked wire. I believe we will reattempt to wrap T1.

William