Finaly my 20m version is done. 3.9W on 13.8V after 2 sets of burned output transistors and coil unwinding, if you go down to low on windings it does kill output :)
Good sensitivity on a 5m piece of wire hearing 500km statiosn with no problem
Available case models for 3d print all had something i did not like or had a feature missing, so i designed my own.
- Integrated foldable legs
- Support column under the encoder for pcb stress releif
- Shorter hole for built in key so the top of the case acts like a stop for the key down position and actualy improves keying feeling
- Holes for the srews on power connector
- No top cut outs for buttons in top cover, nice in-line profile
- Bottom screw heads are inset in the case so they dont stick out on surface
- Rounded corners and tight fit for all holes
- Inside top screw column have more material so i can use self tap or metal insets for connection
- Space inside available to add a step-up or similar V up module
Overall very nice compact rig.
STLs will be available on etsy or similar