Re: More paddles and keys ...

Eric KE6US

Thanks, but I'd probably remove a couple fingers. I love to work with hand tools. I even enjoy filing and sanding. They're never a chore for me.

For those interested in homebrew keys, I recommend two books by W.R. Smith, W4PAL. "How to Restore Telegraph Keys" (restoration of a 1914 Vibroplex) and " How to Make a Vertical High Performance Telegraph Speed Key" (his vertical bug design).  I corresponded with the author several times before his death, and learned several valuable lessons. The books are still in print:

https://wrsmithclocks.com/books

Eric KE6US

On 11/15/2019 1:23 PM, Frank wrote:
Eric, I'd love to see what you could with a small lathe and mill !

 Frank  KB4VU