Re: More paddles and keys ...

Ken KM4NFQ

Hello Eric,

I look forward to seeing your new key.

I made a short clip of my DIY Dual Lever Paddle and the W8BH Morse Tutor:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAJ7sSdhCks

Please excuse the poor quality. I am NOT a videographer. ;-D
I had to make a cable for the key using stranded wire and a plug.

It doesn't move around too much. It weighs 3 lb 15 3/4 oz (1805 gm).