Re: OT: Linux

Simon G0FCU

Hi Bruce,

as no one else who has replied has tried to answer your actual question then I will!

On Linux I use CQRLOG https://www.cqrlog.com/about but a potential alternative worth looking at is CloudLog https://www.magicbug.co.uk/cloudlog/

Both are open source.

Regards
Simon
G0FCU.

On Mon, 11 Nov 2019 at 18:26, Bruce K1FFX <rosen.bruce@...> wrote:
I meant to ask this question in this thread when it was active last month, but didn't get around to it ... so hoping better late than never:

I long ago switched to Mac for most of my purposes, but have maintained a Windows machine ... the last in the house ... in the ham shack.  Now, Microsoft is letting me know that this is the end for Windows 7 support.  My choices are: (1) live without support (2) "upgrade" to Windows 10 (ain't gonna happen) or (3) migrate to Linux.

I have a lot of experience with Linux and would be fine going that way ... _except_ for logging software.  I really like the N1MM software.  So, my question is: have folks found really satisfactory logging software for the Linux platform?  I'd be really grateful for recommendations, if there are any.

Best -

Bruce K1FFX