Re: Qcx 17m receive frequency off by 375 khz but Tx on right frequency

harleyleenuke

Hans,
Thanks for the help.  I performed the steps again. and had the same results. Maybe my crystal got a little overheated on the way to the board. However, I played around with Ref Freq. settings and have it all working fine now.  Other than the ticking in the audio, with the s-meter showing. It performs like my 40m and 20m QCX's.  I just turn the S-Meter off and it has quiet Rx audio.

 I am giving 3 of the kits to friends for Christmas.  They will amazed!.
thanks ,
Vern
AA7HC