Re: 4 line LCD for the clock kit #clock

Eric KE6US

You're looking for a 20x4 LCD. The clock uses parallel data lines, not serial, so don't get one that says I2C, SPI or serial-anything.

Here's one. They come with various screen colors. There are lots of sources, but most are serial.

https://www.amazon.com/Smraza-Display-characters-Arduino-MEGA2560/dp/B01K1N4XM6/ref=sr_1_15

Eric

On 11/8/2019 4:32 AM, Greg Walters via Groups.Io wrote:
Can someone point me in the right direction to find a 4 line LCD that I can use for the clock kit? Is there one that would directly apply, pin for pin?

I am not knowledgeable in LCDs and would find it nice to have a link to where I could purchase one.

I'm in the United States, so a link to somewhere reasonably close would be wonderful.

Thanks,
Greg
KY4GW