Re: 20 Watt QRPLabs Dummy Load for Sale?

Mark K0ABD

Hi Richard,

The reason I brought this up is that another QRPLabs Group member told me he fried the output transistor of his QCX40 when turning it on after assembly.

You're saying that it is totally safe to turn on my QCX40 & practice, without an aerial or dummy load, just as long as I don't transmit?

This means I don't need to wait to familiarize myself with my new rig until I obtain one of these.

Although, if I start to build my own from kits it would be a good idea to get one.

thank you,

Mark/K0ABD