30M LPF response? #lpf

Adrian Scripcă

Hello all,

I needed a 10MHz LPF for a project so I dug out a 30 meter QRPLabs LPF kit I purchased a while back and quickly put together. Measuring the filter response implies I can't get lower than -65dB for the third harmonic which is a long way from the -80dB approx measured by Ulli DC8SE, shown on the kit page: https://www.qrp-labs.com/lpfkit.html

Anybody else had the chance to measure the 30 meter LPF? I have the feeling it's me and my build and not the components. I attached some photos of the filter and it's measured response.

73! Adrian, YO6SSW