W8BH Morse Tutor

Ken KM4NFQ

Greetings Hans, and group,

First of all, thank you very much Hans for the excellent QCX kit. I
know that it made its debut at the Youngsters On The Air Summer Camp
2017 and has since been distributed to a worldwide audience.

With Youngsters in mind, and the QCX being a CW rig, I would like to
point all parties interested in learning the Morse code, or improving
their Morse code skills to the W8BH Morse Tutor: http://w8bh.net/

There you will find a multi-part Morse Tutor tutorial, which includes
a builder's guide for those interested in building their own device,
as well as a User Guide which explains all the features available.

Full source code for the project is available at:
https://github.com/bhall66/morse-tutor

The GitHub repository has all the source code for the Morse Tutor
Tutorial, as well as the complete source code for the finished
project. Gerbers are available for those who wish to order their own
PCBs.

There are two official versions of the W8BH Morse Tutor available. One
uses a 'Blue Pill' development board, and the other one uses an
'ESP32-WROOM-32' development board. The ESP32 version allows two
people to send code back and forth between themselves.

Bruce Hall W8BH has released this project under an MIT license. The
W8BH Morse Tutor is under active development, so please see the above
GitHub repository for the latest version.

W8BH is NOT offering any pre-made kits or PCBs. However, this is a
great project for an Amateur Radio Club to build if there is enough
interest. I have built the 'Blue Pill' device and I am extremely
pleased with it.

Regards,
Ken, KM4NFQ "Not Fully Qualified"
https://github.com/muurtikaar/mega-morse-tutor