Re: WSPR

Tony McUmber

I can't speak to the spurious reception while you are in beacon mode, but I have not encountered that phenomenon on my QCX 40.
As for frequency "drift," bear in mind that the receiving station may be lying to you.  Best to use a known frequency check locally than depend on another station's electronic opinion, especially since you are getting different reports from different stations.  I don't have such a source myself, because I am saving my pennies (insert suitable currency name instead) for a QR you-know-what.

If you need help figuring it all out, this crew on this forum can help you with that.  I have been spotted all around the world with my two watts because magic.

73, Tony N0BPA