Re: QCX capacitor - what type and voltage?

It's worth double checking because very often people find the missing component hiding somewhere in a crease of plastic, accidentally dropped on the floor or table etc... it happens a lot.
 Well... It happens a lot +1. It was stuck under the end of the microprocessor. I combined some bags with had non capacitor or resistor components in it and I guess I managed to mate the two together. I found it when I started looking for the MPS751 transistor. The top of the cap was all I could see so it was just by happenstance that the end of the microprocessor was up and in view. I'm about to start on Page 49 of the instructions and component count is 100%.
NE5U

Mike