Re: QCX capacitor - what type and voltage?

Thanks Hans,

I sort everything into magnetic trays as I get to them. I agree that sometimes caps get stuck though. On two occasions during this build the cap was hiding with the resistors.

All of the caps are in their place on the board except the 22pF, 180pF, and 300pF "extra caps" and the missing cap.

I have a pretty good stock of 50V NP0 MLCC caps so there's no need to send a replacement. The stock is about 950 miles (1,529 km) from my current location. I'm not gong to rush through this kit. I will be able to look through my stock later next week.

Thanks for the reply Hans. I hope all is well with you and yours.

NE5U

Mike