Re: OT: Linux

dkwflight

Hi
I am not a serious computer user.
I started with a DOS machine and "Progressed" through all the windows versions with Microsoft trying and indeed into my wallet on every :upgrade?" in windows. till I was in Win 7. Fed up I started looking at Linux
I started with a separate hard drive which I switched out to play with the various linux versions.
I finally got into Linux Mint. Becoming very satisfied with Mint I stayed with very few problems, mostly caused by me.
Try Mint you will be pleased.
Mint is meant for the casual user. Other linux versions are better for the user who wants to get into the OS.
I may get back into windows for various reasons, but microsoft has finally decided not to charge for correcting their problems.
Good Luck
Dennis