Re: #qcx QCX Firmware 1.01 released #qcx

Roy Appleton

So what are the fundamental differences between Knoppix and AntiX. Why do you use both?

Roy
WA0YMH

On Tue, Oct 15, 2019, 9:33 AM <jmh6@...> wrote:

Hi Andy,

    I just got Rasp Pi running. Nice. Pretty polished.

    I think you will find Knoppix on pcs MUCH better once you get into it.
Klaus Knopper has done a very nice job with it!!

    Right now I use Knoppix 3.4 on a VERY old machine.
    Knoppix 3.6 on many older machines.
    Knoppix 7.2 on many more recent machines.
    And the latest Knoppix runs well on EEEPC as well as on recent PCs.

    That said: I am typing this on AntiX - 32 bit. Works well with wsjtx,
fldigi, jscall even when all running at once. No systemd virus :).

    Impressive to me.

    Lots of fun :).