Re: Thank You SO MUCH, Hans Summers! From KW0P #40m

On Tue, Oct 15, 2019 at 04:50 AM, Kurt wrote:
This little QCX and the documentation has by FAR exceeded my expectations. Beat kit I have ever built since the Heathkit days. Actually, it SURPASSES Heayhkit!!
I used to joke with Hans in the past that he's soon gonna be the 21st century Mr Heathkit.
He couldn't understand it. (bless him)
I was wrong too.
He's turned into Radio Shack, Dick Smith Electronics AND Heathkit for the 21st century ;-)

In Russia there's already talk that he's gonna be the new UW3DI soon.

(Showing my age here).

73 de Andy