Re: QRPGuys 40/30/20m DSB Digital Transceiver + QRP Labs 10W HF Linear PA, Anybody gonna do it?

Kelly Jack

Ive got the qrplabs 10w linear haven't put it together yet.

Im gunna outright say I think a dsb ft8 kit is a misconceived idea. Putting out another side band apart from being inefficient from a power perspective just seems to me to be against the amateur spirit in that it knowingly puts out a signal that will cause potential interference, ie the other sideband. I have no interest in doing that.

Why is there a qrpguys product being discussed on the qrplabs forum anyway?

73

Simon
VK3ELH