Re: #qcx QCX Firmware 1.01 released #qcx

Art N4EZZ

There should be an attached image, it is a Sparkfun AVR Programmer. I
have successfully used it to program a couple of QRP Labs devices as
well as a few other odds and ends.

avrdude recognizes it as a usbtiny.

Will it work for everything you want to use it for? I don't know but it
has worked for my simple needs.

I don't remember what I paid for it but I am a cheap whatever so it
probably wasn't much.

Art N4EZZ <n4ezz@...>
GnuPG key ID 0x6712DD0E
The whole of science is nothing more than a refinement of
everyday thinking.
Albert Einstein Physics and Reality (1936)

On 10/8/19 2:32 PM, Dennis Shelton wrote:
I looked up some AVR programmers and found that some have so many pins, while other have a different number. I think there are some other differences too.

I too would like some guidance on what kind of programmer I should get.

Thanks, Paul

On 10/8/2019 2:13 PM, will.koenig.rn@...<mailto:will.koenig.rn@...> wrote:
I have never used an AVR programmer, but they don't look to expensive. Since I have 4 QXCs, I am thinking maybe figuring out how to program it myself would be the way to go? Any suggestion on the programmer?