Re: #qcx QCX Firmware 1.01 released #qcx

Hans Summers

Hi Jim

Don't worry I found the issue. Will explain in a moment once I've got the kids to sleep

73 Hans G0UPL

On Tue, Oct 8, 2019, 20:07 Jim W8JD <jimd2002@...> wrote:
Hi Hans.  I'm pretty sure I did my messages with strait the built in key but I just tried my Bencher paddle and no luck, mostly just random letters.  I does appear to work if I send extremely slow, I mean like 1 second dashes and such but the letter wont appear until I start the next letter.  It works perfectly in normal transmit and receive.
I could easily load the 1.00g software and give it a try if you want and get back to you.  Maybe their was just a glitch during the 1.01 load.

Thanks Hans
Jim Davis
W8JD