Re: #qcx QCX Firmware 1.01 released #qcx

Jim W8JD <jimd2002@...>

Hi Hans.  I'm pretty sure I did my messages with strait the built in key but I just tried my Bencher paddle and no luck, mostly just random letters.  I does appear to work if I send extremely slow, I mean like 1 second dashes and such but the letter wont appear until I start the next letter.  It works perfectly in normal transmit and receive.
I could easily load the 1.00g software and give it a try if you want and get back to you.  Maybe their was just a glitch during the 1.01 load.

Thanks Hans
Jim Davis
W8JD