Re: #qcx QCX Firmware 1.01 released #qcx

Hans Summers

Hi Jim

I have never had any success inputting messages using a straight key in the old firmware either... did you have success on the old firmware?

Anyway I am investigating this... a lot was changed for this release around the Keyer/Decoder functionality so perhaps something is wrong somewhere.

PLS QRX

73 Hans G0UPL

On Tue, Oct 8, 2019 at 3:20 PM Jim W8JD <jimd2002@...> wrote:
The new software is loaded and works but I am unable to write messages using the strait key except at extremely slow speeds, like one word per minute.  Is anyone else having this trouble?
Nice new features though.

Jim
W8JD