Re: #ProgRock - problems #progrock

Steinar Fremme <steinar@...>

Well - after setting up the serial com, I find that the content of the registers are what I did program using the switches.
And the rest of the registers are as in default - except from the 27MHz reference that has changed somewhat from default
And checking that the controller signals going to the Si modules are getting there - using the 3.3V level changers.
So - I'm not able to find other options than the Si chip itselves are gone archive 13 ??
Supply voltage are correct , and have triple checked my solderings etc, and nothing wrong found.
Have others out there been able to damage the Si chip ?
Regards
73 de KNUTĀ  OE4KSF