Re: SSB RX on QCX

Kelly Jack

I have added a mod to mine that takes the I and Q audio lines that is binaural output. Not sure what the bandwith is but its wider than required for ssb and I have no problem with ssb. No opposite sideband rejection so either lsb or usb should work not the ive heard usb on my 40m rig. Volume is low however as its befofe some of the gain and there is no vol contrrol from the rig either. I usually run it through a small bluetooth speaker that has a 3.5mm audio input. Also cw on a busy band is cool with binaural as each signal sits in a different audio space in your head.highly recommend binaural as an experience. Ive posted here elsewhere exactly how I did this.

73

Simon
VK3ELH