Re: 8,000 QCX kits...

jjpurdum

If anyone took my suggestion as being critical of anyone or any thing, that was not the case at all. I was simply trying to push the ball back into Hans' court so he can decide without us bugging him.

Jack, W8TEE

On Thursday, August 1, 2019, 4:21:46 PM EDT, Bill Cromwell <wrcromwell@...> wrote:

Obviously number 10,000 is some time into the distant future. Further it
so obviously up to Hans. It is not our radio to sell (yet). I think the
whol idea of this thread is to gage trhe interest in these radios.

It's all in fun. If anybody here doesn't like fun maybe ham radio is not
for you.

And now this particular nobody will just shut up.

--
bark less - wag more