Re: 8,000 QCX kits...

Bill Cromwell

Obviously number 10,000 is some time into the distant future. Further it so obviously up to Hans. It is not our radio to sell (yet). I think the whol idea of this thread is to gage trhe interest in these radios.

It's all in fun. If anybody here doesn't like fun maybe ham radio is not for you.

And now this particular nobody will just shut up.

On 8/1/19 4:07 PM, jjpurdum via Groups.Io wrote:
I kinda agree. We're going to use up bandwidth for sometime, and that time length is unknown right now. If Hans wants to do this, perhaps the best way to proceed is to have Hans announce: 1) he does want to sell unit 10,000, and 2) he wants to hold it back for auction. Given that, Hans could post a notice here saying: "Serial number 10000 has been produced and I am offering it for auction. You have XX days to place a bid using this email address XXXXXX@.... I will announce the winner at (XX+5) days from now."
If he wants to set up a private email account now, fine, as that would avoid postings that are of little interest to those who are not interested in the unit.
Jack, W8TEE
--
bark less - wag more