Re: 8,000 QCX kits...

jjpurdum

I kinda agree. We're going to use up bandwidth for sometime, and that time length is unknown right now. If Hans wants to do this, perhaps the best way to proceed is to have Hans announce: 1) he does want to sell unit 10,000, and 2) he wants to hold it back for auction. Given that, Hans could post a notice here saying: "Serial number 10000 has been produced and I am offering it for auction. You have XX days to place a bid using this email address XXXXXX@.... I will announce the winner at (XX+5) days from now."

If he wants to set up a private email account now, fine, as that would avoid postings that are of little interest to those who are not interested in the unit.

Jack, W8TEE

On Thursday, August 1, 2019, 4:01:13 PM EDT, Alan de G1FXB via Groups.Io <g1fxb@...> wrote:

Time out for a Reality check guys......

1/.??? The suggestion was made by a no-body, and not Hans.....

2/.??? as its a landmark maybe he wants to keep it, if anyone's children are likely to become licenced it could be his, or his wife......

3/.??? If it was released for sale. Serial No# 10,000 is sometime away perhaps in 2020, why are you bidding for something that doesn't exist?

Alan