Re: 8,000 QCX kits...

Bill Cromwell

Hi,

I did stop and think. Did I mention it was only to get the bidding started. Not the criticizing ;) My mistake was thinking to actually get the bidding started. So far...no more nids. Maybe I am the winner after all. Hans may have some of his own thoughts about *that*!

73,

Bill KU8H

On 8/1/19 12:21 PM, Nels Nelsen wrote:
I think the bidding, if any,  would start at $50 and go in increments of the same. Stop and think.
On Thu, Aug 1, 2019, 8:52 AM Bill Cromwell <wrcromwell@... <mailto:wrcromwell@...>> wrote:
Hi,
I will start with a bid of five U.S. dollars. Not that I really expect
to get it for that (can always dream) but just to get the bidding
started.
73,
Bill  KU8H

--